Redefining the console's color Doppler system
- The QBit provides user-adjusted contrast resolution based on differences in tissue density. The Enhance, Normal, and Suppress parameters increase or decrease contrast resolution, depending on fabric type and user preferences.
- Compared to the old traditional double beam on most ultrasonic machines, the QBit uses quad-beam technology to receive ultrasonic signals.
- Double the volume of received signals compared to traditional methods, increasing the resolution of the image and generating more accurate images.
- Produces higher image rates, ensuring better reliability and diagnostic efficiency, especially for moving parts.
- FHI is an innovative harmonic imaging technology that uses multiple transmission and reception methods based on patient size and weight. This allows the QBit to maintain the resolution of the image when imaging larger patients.
- Traditional tissue harmonics and phase harmonics compromise the quality and resolution of the image as the penetration increases.
- Chison's FHI technology greatly improves diagnostic capacities and clinical trust in larger and harder to imagine patients.
- This adaptive color detection technology can automatically adjust the color signal and noise evaluation across different tissues.
- As a result, the sensitivity of the color of the low speed stream is considerably improved.
FULL SCREEN MODE
- Full screen mode without loss of image resolution.
- Provide you with more details for a more accurate diagnosis.
- Use a chart for diagnostic hip orthotics, helping the doctor to give an easier and more accurate diagnosis during pediatric hip scintigraphy.
- Different angles indicate different levels of hip deformities, which is easier and obvious to see using the graph. (I, II, D, IIIa, IIIb).
IMT AUTOMATIC FUNCTION
- Automatically traces the intima, and measures the thickness of the intima. This allows you to measure the intima more quickly, more easily and more accurately.
- With Super Needle, clinicians can see the needle inside the tissue more clearly during medical procedures. Angle of angle up to ± 30 °